Aetna Rx Home Delivery®
Aetna Rx Home Delivery lets you order prescription medications by mail and have them delivered directly to your home.
Now there's a simpler way to get the medications you take regularly to treat chronic conditions such as arthritis, asthma, diabetes and high cholesterol.
The service offers:
- Quick, confidential, and free shipping to any location of your choice.
- Toll-free customer assistance to help you get the most from your pharmacy benefits.
- A simple process for ordering medications, including an option to request refills online.
- Registered pharmacists who check all prescriptions for accuracy and can answer questions about medications 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Potential cost savings depending on your pharmacy benefits plan.*
If you are enrolling in an Aetna plan for the first time, you will need to obtain a new prescription for each maintenance medication (typically a 90-day supply) from your doctor and submit it to Aetna Rx Home Delivery.
Begin by getting a short-term supply of your maintenance medication at a local pharmacy. Then take advantage of the benefits of Aetna Rx Home Delivery by following these two easy steps.
- Step 1: Write your Date of Birth and Aetna Member ID on all documents, including prescriptions.
- Step 2: Complete and mail the Aetna Rx Home Delivery Order Form and Patient Registration Form along with your new prescription(s) and payment to Aetna Rx Home Delivery.
OR: Have your doctor fax your prescription(s) and completed Order Form to 1-866-681-5166.
*Certain states require that prescriptions for more than a 30-day supply be available through a participating retail or mail-order pharmacy for the same copayment. Please consult your benefits plan documents for details.